We are glad that you are interested.
Acehomez has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Bloggers and content writers to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
However, please don’t send us any request without reading the rules because we might reject requests that don’t adhere to our guidelines.
Important: We receive tons of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient because it can take up-to 5-10 business days to reply . If you don’t not get a response until 15 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please don’t send follow up mails; they won’t help.
Topics We Cover:
We cover everything Digital marketing including but not limited to:
- Tips & Tricks
- Social Media
- Mobile Apps
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
What Do We Publish?
Opinions of experts: If you are an expert in the industry with relevant experience and good digital presence, you can send your opinions about anything relating to the Digital Marketing industry.
Infographics: If you have a well-crafted infographic, you can send it along with an introduction.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a story to Acehomez, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
- Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sound like one in your story. Talk in first person and speak to the readers directly.
- Your articles should be 800- 1200 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give sources of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked in your bio.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
Note: We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
What happens if your story is selected for publication?
- If we select your story, it is sent for review to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our comments.
- We have the right to edit the article or its title.
- The author has the right to republish the story elsewhere citing Acehomez as the original publisher of the story.
- We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
- We do not pay for guest articles.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at Acehomez.email@example.com